Floors made of natural stone are timeless and luxurious. There is no such thing as an identical piece of stone flooring, which adds to the beauty of any space. The new flooring materials can mimic the look of stone, but many homeowners still prefer the real thing.
- Naturally Beautiful. For homeowners who want to capture the beauty of nature in their living space, materials such as natural stone and hardwood are a popular choice.
- One of a Kind. Each piece of natural stone flooring is completely unique. For homeowners who want to make a dramatic statement, stone is an excellent choice.
- Durable. The durability of stone flooring will vary depending on what material you select, but there are many long-lasting and highly-durable options available.
- Versatile. Natural stone is available in a wide array of colors, patterns, and textures. Choose from sleek, polished materials such as marble or granite, or enjoy the rugged beauty of slate or stone mosaic tile. No matter what your personal style may be, you’re sure to find a natural stone option that fits your needs.
Natural stone flooring comes in many different varieties, each with its own special qualities. It’s important to work with a professional when selecting stone flooring for your home since some materials are better suited to certain uses than others. If you need help choosing an option, we’ll be able to help, and we’ll make sure it’s properly installed for optimum performance.
Your home will be enhanced with beautiful stone flooring installed by our flooring experts. Choose from a variety of natural stone flooring materials, including:
- Granite Flooring. Often used for kitchen countertops, granite comes in a variety of beautiful and complex patterns and colors. Granite is also very stain resistant, and is able to withstand spills, making it an excellent choice for bathrooms and kitchens. In many applications, granite is the perfect blend of luxury and performance.
- Slate Flooring. Slate flooring is one of the strongest natural stone flooring materials available. Its natural durability allows it to resist scratches, cracks, and chips. With proper maintenance, it can last for many decades. Beyond the deep blue-grey color most commonly associated with slate, this material is available in an assortment of colors ranging from a light copper-red to a very deep blue.
- Marble Flooring. Few materials are quite as luxurious as marble. It adds style and elegance that no other material can truly replicate. Marble is a relatively soft material, so special care should be taken to keep it looking its best. Marble is available in an assortment of colors and finishes, allowing you to create a truly custom look.
- Stone Mosaic. Composed of small natural stones, stone mosaic tile serves as a beautiful accent. Each of the individual stones adds depth and interest, making stone mosaic a charming addition to virtually any space in your home.
Natural stone flooring can add warmth and beauty to your home. Stone flooring is available in a wide variety of colors, styles, shapes, and textures, so it’s easy to create a finished look that is uniquely yours.
When you choose the right material for your stone flooring project, you will enjoy many years of beauty and performance. It is important to choose stone that is best suited for your specific application, since each material has its own unique properties. A member of our team can assist you in selecting the ideal stone. By offering free in-home consultations, we are able to provide expert guidance that is tailored to your specific needs, style, and budget.
To learn more about your stone flooring options, give us a call today.